What would you like to learn?

Here’s your chance to have a say in the content we produce here at Tuts+. Use this page to suggest a learning topic, and vote up any other topics you’d like us to cover. We’ll keep an eye on this list and try to bring to life the topics you’d most like to learn about!

I'd like to do a course or tutorial on...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Illustration

Dress designing is my dream and it maybe my especial skill this is why I want to learn about Illustrator to make my dreams.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Design & Illustration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. adobe animate cc

Basic run through of the software to create animation for web.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design & Illustration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How to Input Designs into Mockups

I love the mockups I see everywhere but am confused as to actually how to use them. How about a tutorial on the actual use of mockups to enhance the designs I work so hard to produce...how to input designs into the mockup templates.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Forest

Everything mad of blocks have creative,servivel, Adventure modes have weapon

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Creating Trendy social media templates

Getting inspirations, and creating social media posts for specific brands and creating a whole look a feel for Instagram pages and stories.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. draw

i will like to learn how to do design a character / concept drawing
    etc

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design & Illustration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Learn To Build a WordPress Theme for Corporate Websites

WordPress has been execptional over the past few years. It is one of easiest way to build your website and blogs. You can build ecoomerce website WordPress. WordPress is SEO friendly. There is simple admin pannel where you can add or create pages, posts, blogs, add galleries with videos and images. Some time you require little html and css for WordPress development.

WordPress has simplified process of designing websites, reducing the coding process. It became of powerhouse for designing websites.

If you want to design your own website with wordpress themes then we bring you this exciting course. Visit us…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autodesk Graphic

A design course focusing on the iPad app Autodesk Graphic for beginners would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Perspective

Anything having to do with perspective would be terrific. I find it to be very confusing, so some beginner tuts.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Graphic Design.

I have a course set up already check it out - http://www.codenight.net/design-workshop/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. drawing fashion

How to draw clothes and fashion on the human form

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Pixelmator Tutorials

Hi You appear to have an abundance of tutorials in Adobe could you do more in Pixelmator please
    Regards
    Keith

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. personalising 3d cases

Provide an online tutorial to show how to customise a case on all contours with Camaloon's online design tool.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. case studies to practice photoshop / Illustrator

Learning the basics is great with Tuts+ lessons, but unless you get some practice and face some usual problems, it is a bit difficult to become a fluid user of Photoshop or Illustrator. Having some courses centered on "how to..." would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. inkscape logo

Logo Design techniques for Inkscape.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

What would you like to learn?

Feedback and Knowledge Base