I'd like to do a course or tutorial on...

i have a girl fraind sheas young and butiful and she had one of arms amputated last year .and dosent feal like a hole person and not consten

clothing that will inhance a persons iner butiy and use what ever .in my frainds case her rght arm is missing .we looking all over for it .lol is not thare and work of that do disign somthing more asume than having the statuse quie of two arms instade of .one she feals left out and less than and has given up . shes young and has a lot of good good . and its all being distroyed because the clothing and fastion idestry is not recognizing .that she is here . girls love to shop and look good thats what makes the fation indistry go round and the world in some sick way but it dose and people with one arm or one leg are constenly reminded that hay your not right because this garmet has a sectin atatchet ti it for you to fill and you cant ,just think how hard it would be to have to get up ever morning and having that night mar waking up and staying with you all day and being advertised in a neg itive way because that piece of garment hanging their like like a elifent truk diflated/ i don't care who comes up with or disyins i just want it to be called . in CARA of U . love the world.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
alison lapoint shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon